LEGAL EXECUTIVE (PORT KLANG)
- Provide legal advice and support to the Group in all legal matters.
- Manage and handle all legal works such as drafting, reviewing and finalizing all legal letters, agreements and other legal documents and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Work closely with internal teams / departments and provide support on compliance matters, policies and procedures, laws and regulations.
- Liaise with the external solicitors on all legal matters handled by the external solicitors.
- Assess legal risks to the business, highlight major risks in the contracts and advise the best measure that needs to be taken by the Group.
- To prepare status report and to keep management updated of all relevant legal matters.
- Degree in LLB or equivalent and called to the Malaysian Bar.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience either in legal practice or corporate establishment.
- Experienced in handling litigation, corporate and commercial matters.
- Good command of written and spoken English and BM.
- Responsible, initiative and having good interpersonal skills.
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are invited to write in / fax / Whatsapp or e-mail with detailed resume to:
FM GLOBAL LOGISTICS (M) SDN. BHD.
Tel: 603-3176 1111
Fax: 603-3176 2188
Whatsapp: 6012-799 6152
Email: [email protected]