IT ENGINEER/ANALYST (PORT KLANG)
- Liaising between IT, executive branch and end-users; enhancing and understanding business needs.
- Analyse processes, products, services, and systems to improve current processes. To enable key stakeholders to make profitable decisions through insights and data analysis.
- Exploring, prototyping and implementing innovative and interactive solutions.
- In-depth investigation and gathering of technical and non-technical information.
- Participate in preparation, deployment and debugging of new/existing products.
- Preparing, documenting, and participating in client meetings.
- Participant in application/operation testing, implementation, troubleshooting, and training activities (where required).
- Provide IT technical support to relevant departments.
- Assist IT team on application/operation testing and troubleshooting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as individually, with minimum supervision.
- Familiar with Windows and/or Linux systems.
- Familiar with basic Networking knowledge.
- Strong analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with modern programming language. Database and/or front/back-end skill will be an added advantage.
- Advanced language proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Candidates with Mandarin/Cantonese language proficiency will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience
1 year or Fresh Graduate
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]