CUSTOMER SERVICE (PORT KLANG)
- To service existing and new customers, attend to customer’s request and ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Handling daily activities of import/export operations, freehand or nomination.
- Liaison with Shipping Lines, co-Loaders and NVOCC on booking/ documentation & updates.
- Correspond and communicate with oversea group offices and agents via e-mail or phone pertaining to enquiries and information feedbacks to/from customers.
- Follow up with vendor on billings.
- Prepare billing and invoice to customers.
- Minimum requirement: Diploma holder.
- Job experience: Min 1 to 2 years working experience on related field.
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested candidates are invited to write in / fax / Whatsapp or e-mail with detailed resume to:
FM GLOBAL LOGISTICS (M) SDN. BHD.
Tel: 603-3176 1111
Fax: 603-3176 2188
Whatsapp: 6012-799 6152
Email: [email protected]